Short Fracture Recovery Boot for Foot and Toe Injuries
Short Fracture Recovery Boot for Foot and Toe Injuries
Product Features and Benefits
The DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot is a doctor-prescribed and recommended boot that can help you get back on your feet quickly after a foot injury. It is designed to provide support, stability, and comfort, so you can move around without pain.
The boot features an arched rocker bottom that makes it easier to walk. It is also lightweight and durable, and it has a wide footbed that accommodates swelling or bandaging. The flared side struts help to prevent the boot from rubbing against your skin, and the soft, breathable liner provides added comfort.
The DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot is perfect for people with a variety of foot injuries, including:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Grade 2 & 3 sprains
- Stable foot fractures
- Foot, ankle, or toe sprains and strains
- Metatarsal fractures
- Diabetic ulcers
- Bunion surgery recovery
- Forefoot, mid-foot, and hind-foot injuries
- Toe fractures
- Plantar fasciitis
- Stable ankle fractures
Here are some of the key features of our Medical CAM boot:
- Arched rocker bottom for easier movement: The arched rocker bottom of the DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot makes it easier to walk with a foot injury. The curved shape of the sole helps to reduce the amount of energy you need to lift your foot from the ground, making it easier to walk and preventing fatigue.
- Lightweight yet durable to keep you safe and secure: The DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot is made from high-quality materials that are both lightweight and durable. It has been tested to withstand 350 pounds of pressure, making it one of the most stable and supportive fracture boots on the market.
- Wide footbed perfect for bandaged or swollen feet:
The wide footbed of the DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot accommodates swelling or bandaging and provides added comfort. It is also made from a soft, breathable material that helps to prevent skin irritation.
- Flared side struts for even pressure distribution: The flared side struts of the DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot help to distribute pressure evenly, preventing the boot from rubbing against your skin. This helps to prevent skin irritation and blisters, making it more comfortable to wear the boot for long periods of time.
- Soft, breathable liner for added comfort: The soft, breathable liner of the DMEforLess Short Fracture Recovery Boot cushions your foot and reduces pain. It also helps to keep your foot cool and dry, making it more comfortable to wear in warm weather.
Non-Pneumtic vs Pneumatic Walking Boots: Which One is Right for You?
The Pain-Relieving, Recovery-Accelerating Solution for Your Foot and Ankle Injuries
Orthopedic boots are a versatile medical solution for a range of foot and ankle injuries, including stress fractures, ankle sprains, diabetic plantar ulcers, and post-surgery recuperation. By alleviating pressure and delivering support, these boots contribute to pain alleviation and expedited recovery.
Orthopedic boots are commonly prescribed by medical professionals for the following conditions:
- Stress fractures
- Ankle sprains
- Diabetic plantar ulcers
- Post-surgery recuperation
Orthopedic boots work by:
- Relieving pressure on the foot and ankle
- Providing support to the foot and ankle
- Reducing inflammation
- Speeding up recovery
If you are dealing with a foot, toe or ankle injury, consult with your doctor to ask if an orthopedic boot is right for you. Orthopedic boots can help to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and speed up your recovery from a variety of foot and ankle injuries.
FAQ's about the Short Fracture Recovery Boot
How does a short walking boot work?
The short walking boot works by immobilizing the foot and ankle, reducing pressure and stress on the bones and allowing them to heal. It also helps support the foot and keep it stable, preventing further injury.
Who can wear this brace?
This brace is designed to fit adults of all sizes, from XS to XL. It is also suitable for some teenagers. If you are looking for a pediatric size, please view our Pediatric Walking Boot.
How long should I wear a short walking boot for metatarsal stress fractures?
The length of time you should wear a metatarsal short walking boot for stress fractures will depend on the severity of your injury and your doctor's recommendations. In general, most people wear the boot for four to six weeks, but it could be longer or shorter depending on your individual circumstances.
What is it made of?
This brace is made out of a durable polymer plastic shell, as well as deluxe foam lining.
Is this walking boot suitable for broken toes?
Yes, at 11" in height this boot is a perfect choice for protecting toes without adding the bulk and weight of a tall boot.
Can I remove the boot to shower or sleep?
You should avoid removing the boot for extended periods of time except when instructed to do so by your doctor. If you do need to remove the boot, be sure to keep your foot elevated and protected.
Can I walk in this short CAM walking boot?
Yes, you can walk with this medical boot, but you should follow your doctor's instructions on weight-bearing restrictions. In some cases, you may need to use crutches or limit the weight you put on the affected foot.
What size should I get?
To choose your size, view our sizing graphic in the images above. This walking boot is universal, so it will fit your right or left foot.
How do I put it on?
- With all fasteners open, place your foot inside the boot liner, and slide your heel to the back of the boot.
- Close the liner, starting near your toes and working towards your lower leg.
- Fasten the straps, working toe up. Make sure the straps are tight so your foot and heel stay in place.
- Attach extra foam pads to the liner with fasteners anywhere you feel uncomfortable pressure or gaps.
- Easy-to-adjust straps allow for quick and simple application.
- Arching rocker design enables a smooth, energy-efficient gait.
- Polymer reinforced uprights make this stress fracture foot brace durable.
- Washing instructions: Handwash all components in warm water with mild soap, allowing it to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Color: Black.
- Max recommended body weight: 350 pounds. However, please note that our testing has indicated it may be able to withstand more weight.
- XS weighs 1 pound 13 ounces
- S weighs 1 pound 15 ounces
- M weighs 2 pounds 2 ounces
- L weighs 2 pounds 4 ounces
- XL weighs 2 pounds 14 ounce
- If you are unsure what size to get, it is always best to err on the side of caution and size up.
- If you have any questions or concerns about using this brace, please consult with your doctor.
- Be sure to follow your doctor's instructions carefully to ensure proper healing.
- Keep the brace clean and dry to prevent the growth of bacteria.
Free Shipping on Medical Boots
Order your CAM Boot today and get free shipping!
Shipping and Return Policy
Free Shipping and Fast Delivery
We offer free shipping on all orders shipped within the continental United States. Orders typically arrive within 1-3 business days.
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may take an additional day or two.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We ship to APO/FPO addresses via USPS Priority Mail.
No Hassle Return Policy
- Returns accepted within 60 days of delivery.
- Products must be in new condition, all pieces must be included.
- Refunds will be issued to your original method of payment within 10 business days.